domingo, 11 de diciembre de 2011

Every kiss is a cursive line.

I've waited a hundred years
but I'd wait a million more for you.
Nothing prepared me for
what the privilege of being yours would do.


If I had only felt the warmth within your touch,
if I had only seen how you smile when you blush,
or how you curl your lip when you concentrate enough,
I would have known what I was living for all along,
what I've been living for.


Your love is my turning page
where only the sweetest words remain,
every kiss is a cursive line,
every touch is a redefining phrase.


I surrender who I've been for who you are,
for nothing makes me stronger than your fragile heart.
If I had only felt how it feels to be yours,
well, I would have known what I've been living for all along,
what I've been living for.


Though we're tethered to the story we must tell,
when I saw you, well, I knew we'd tell it well.
With a whisper we will tame the vicious seas
like a feather bringing kingdoms to their knees.

Yo lo que necesito es a alguien que escuche todo lo que tenga que decir. Que me coja de la mano por la calle aunque haga frío y esté lloviendo. Que le cuente mis pesadillas sobre hombres cucarachas/Voldemort y me abrace muy fuerte riéndose suavemente. Que me escriba mensajes ocultos y no pueda evitar revelármelos. Que me abrace por la espalda y me bese en el cuello. Que me consuele en la distancia. Que me coma a besos nada más bajar del coche, tren o autobús.

Yo lo que necesito es quererte como nunca he querido a nadie.

Te amo. El infinito se queda corto.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario